Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gettin Sketchy - March




Love is spoken here.  

This is my first time posting a LO and so obviously my first time posting to Gettin Sketchy.  I was really drawn towards the sketch and can see myself doing it again.  I usually go for solid background with patterned accents.  But I'm trying something different for me with this daisy background.  The jury is still out but I'm going to work with this paper some more on another LO.  I like it.  I kept everything else pretty simple.  

DP: K&Company; Wild Saffron   CS:CTMH; Colonial White, Chocolate, Honey  Stamp: CTMH; Treasure Life  Ink:CTMH; Chocolate  Button:CTMH; Colonial White  Flowers:CTMH; Colonial White  Ribbon: CTMH;Chocolate Grosgrain  Unknown; Cream Satin  Hemp:CTMH; Colonial White  Brads: Dollar Store

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful layout! Nice job with the sketch - love the yellow/brown combination!

    ReplyDelete