Thursday, April 23, 2009

Card Patterns #11



I liked this Card Patterns sketch and loved the journal element on the sketch.  I've never purchased from etsy before, but am seriously considering an order.  I just love what the design team has done with all of the tags from Paper Pixie.  I'm afraid I tilted my "tag" element too much but my daughter actually commented on my card this morning and she rarely makes a comment.  I think it's the amethyst & black combo.  We both love it.  Anyway, the card is pretty straight forward, but once I get some journal tags of my own, I think I'll come back to this sketch.  I really like it.  Did I already say that?

CS: CTMH; White Daisy, Black, Amethyst   DP: CTMH; Amethyst B&T   Stamp: CTMH; Friendship Alaphet   Ribbon: Dollar Store   Punch: SU; Scallop   EK Success: Circle

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card - the color combo is great!! Thanks for joining us over at CP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth this is adorable!! I love the purple & black combo- so unique. So glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked the sketch Beth!
    Those tags are useful not only for card making but for scrapbooking as well.
    I personally think that you card is pretty. It may look like it's tilted too much but it's perpendicular to the diagonal lines on your PP w/c makes sense. Appreciate you could join us again!

    ReplyDelete