Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Customer Favorite


PTI is celebrating their 4th year anniversary. They have an amazing prize up for grabs for just sharing your favorite PTI project. Because of Canadian shipping costs I've only placed one order with PTI. I knew I would love the cardstock and I have. I tried the sampler to see what colors I would like and a few months ago I took my remaining pieces and made 10 cards with this one style but unfortunately I didn't take a picture. This is the only one I have left that I haven't sent out. So I guess this isn't my favorite color combo but I do love the card. I also love the stamp sets "Turning a New Leaf" and "Polka Dots". I use them one or both on so many layouts and cards. So now I have to figure out how to get more Kraft and Rustic Cream CS without breaking the bank on shipping.
Stamps: PTI; Turning a New Leaf, Remember CTMH;Say It In Style
CS: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Rustic Cream
Ink: CTMH; Black, Sweet Leaf, New England Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment