Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Card Patterns 43



Everything is straight forward with this weeks Card Patterns sketch.  I made my first order from PTI and I have to say that I am in love with their cardstock.  Especially the rustic cream CS.  I just love it!!!  I'm really pleased with the rustic & weathered look the stamps have on the rustic cream.  I already knew that I loved the quality of their stamps but I'll definitely be ordering more of their CS when I get a chance.  

Stamps: PTI; 2008 Holiday Tags, Turning a New Leaf, Polka Dot Basics   Ink: CTMH; New England Ivy, Bamboo   CS: PTI; Kraft, Rustic Cream, Melon Berry   CTMH; New England Ivy   Button: PTI; Melon Berry   Ribbon: PTI; Melon Berry   CTMH; Colonial White Hemp  Punch: MS Tag   Other: Nestabilities Label 1, Petite Scalloped Circle

1 comment:

  1. This is so soft and pretty Beth! I love how you evened out the background panels- you genius!

    ReplyDelete