Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CPS 144



I'm still trying out all my new PTI goodies. I bought the 2008 Holiday Tag Set just for this image.  I'm making a lot of homemade gifts with coffe mix and hot chocolate mix, so I wanted this tag.  I decided to try it out on this card and this weeks CPS sketch.

Still loving everything PTI however I am a little disappointed in the color of the melon berry CS compared to the melon berry ink.  The CS is more pinky and the buttons and ink are more orangey.  I wanted the orangey tones so I guess it's the CS tone that I'm disappointed in.  Still a beautiful color... it just doesn't match the ink.  Oh well.

Stamps: PTI; Turn a New Leaf, 2008 Holiday Tags, Polka Dot Basics   Ink: PTI; Melon Berry  CTMH; Chocolate, Bamboo   CS: PTI; Kraft, Rustic Cream, Melon Berry  CTMH; Chocolate   Ribbon: CTMH; Chocolate, Colonial White Hemp  Button: PTI; Melon Berry  Other: Nestabilities Label 1, Petite Scalloped Circle

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I love those stamps! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete